Don't Let Others Dissuade You: Click Here
I created this blog not only to keep a personal record of my own training (so I could look back at what I did), but for something else as well.
With my story, I hope to inspire new, future, and present aviators (or anyone!) to pursue/explore their passions in life, and take them to the next level. What does the "next level" mean? For me, it meant actually going out and flying. Learning how to fly, instead of just flying for travel or always wondering what it would be like.
What are some goals for this blog?:
- Inspire others to take their passion head on
- Show people what made me passionate about aviation
- Demonstrate how I am making my dreams into realities. (show that it can be done!)
- Get others to do the same. Go out and follow your passion with a thick skin, don't let others tell you how to think or what to do with your life.
- With the "Share Your Story" section, show aspiring aviators the diverse range of careers available to them
- Finally, show what path I will take towards a professional pilot career. How will I become successful in the industry?
I am at a point in my life where I have to start thinking about, not necessarily deciding, what I want to do in life. And closer yet, where I want to go to college. Do I want to go to an aviation college? Do I want to train on the side, outside of school? Is there a major I have in mind? Those are just some of the things I have to think about right now.
Good luck to all of you who have to make some important decisions soon! I hope you choose to follow the path which you are the most passionate about. In my mind, success = happiness!
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path, and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson