- Finally getting my Private Pilot's License
- Flying around with friends and family as my passengers
- Becoming proficient on new aircraft, specifically the Cessna 172 (so that I can fly with 2 more passengers)
- Flying a multi-engine plane (probably the Tecnam P2006)
- Acrobatic flying with OBX Airplanes in the Outer Banks (Jenny got a new plane for the fleet!)
- Finding cool new ways to make videos while flying as a Private Pilot
I was invited on the trip of a lifetime by a close friend of mine to visit Jordan, in the Middle East, this June! The friend joined my grade in school this year and will be graduating with us in 2015. He is from a city in Jordan named Aqaba, on the Red Sea, and has been living with a host family in the United States for over a year now.
I can’t wait to experience an entire new area of the planet, the Middle East (technically Asia)! Some of the activities we are planning include: scuba diving in Aqaba, visiting the lost city of Petra, floating in the very salty Dead Sea, exploring Amman, and seeing some ancient Roman ruins in Jerash.
- Washington IAD - Amsterdam AMS (KLM A330-330, first KLM and A330 and KLM flight!)
- Amsterdam AMS - Amman AMM (Royal Jordanian A319, first RJ flight!)
- Amman AMM - Aqaba AQA (Royal Jordanian E170)
- Amman AMM - Paris CDG (Air France A320)
- Paris CDG - Atlanta ATL (Air France 747-400, first 747 flight!)
- Atlanta ATL - Washington IAD (Delta MD90)