Monday, March 31, 2014

My Pilot's License Came In The Mail!

1 Month and 1 Week later, I now have my official Private Pilot's License! It can take up to 70 days in most cases to get the license, so I was pretty lucky to have gotten it so quickly! 



I can't wait to take more friends and family up. I'm heading out tomorrow afternoon for a flight around Richmond and my house which will be great considering how nice the weather has been. 

Thanks for reading,
-Swayne Martin 
Twitter: @MartinsAviation


2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Such a GREAT moment! And I have photos of your seats. They look GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats!
    I envy you US pilots so much, sure you wait a while for the license but you geet such a fancy card! We just get a piece of paper saying we're a pilot in command, haha! Waiting for mine to drop in the mail now, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; I really appreciate it! Glad you are here with me on the blog. If your comment does not appear right away, it will after verification.

Many Thanks, Happy Flying,
Swayne Martin