Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I hope you have all had a great Christmas and got to spend time with your families.

This year, I asked for one thing. That was to begin my flight training. It's pretty expensive to undertake flight training, so that's all I asked for from my parents (I also have to pay for a substantial portion of it). Later this week, Friday or Saturday, I will be taking my first flight lesson. I think it will be a great experience and get me even more motivated to get started towards my PPL.

A close family friend, a Gulfstream IV pilot, predicted this: "Once he (me) has his first flight lesson, it will be all over. There won't be any turning back. Just watch, he will go head first into becoming a pilot."

^Lets see if that happens, I sure hope so!

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas holiday, and ended up better than Santa:


2 comments:

  1. It may be a rough road, but stick with it, it's worth it. I'm almost done my commercial and sometimes wonder if it's the right path. And your family friend is right; after that first lesson, ever other path is just not an option ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! Glad you are here reading the blog. I am always happy to make connections with some other pilots, will definitely help me out in the long run with advice, etc!

      If you saw the first lesson page... the friend was right. I'm totally hooked! :D

      Thanks for reading,
      Swayne

      Delete

Thanks for your comment; I really appreciate it! Glad you are here with me on the blog. If your comment does not appear right away, it will after verification.

Many Thanks, Happy Flying,
Swayne Martin