If you think someone might have a cool story to share, send this page to them. :) The more stories and experiences, the better!
This could be a really cool opportunity to get some different perspectives into one place on this blog. You could include information about how you got to where you are (if you're a current pilot) or where you are in your training.
Here are some ideas: (not limited to) It's totally up to you
- General Background: What inspired you to start flying? Did you have any family members who flew?
- When was your first solo and how did it feel?
- Why did you choose to turn flying into a career?
- What has flying done for you?
- Describe what your current job is and why you enjoy flying. What different types of aircraft have you flown professionally?
- Name one (or more) thing(s) that you dislike about flying professionally.
- Have you had any nerve-wracking moments while flying?
- Do you have any favorite routes or airports you fly into?
- Share one memorable experience you've had when flying that stands out to you.
- What are some of your aspirations for the future?
*note, you do not have to be a pilot or student pilot, just share something cool from flying!
If you have an interest in this, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org The stories can be anonymous, profiled, related to your site, etc. It is really up to you! It could be a great way to promote your twitter, website, blog, or youtube channel--off site! Send me an email, and we can talk about what you'd like to add.