Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My New Youtube Channel

I decided to create a new youtube channel (one which coincides with my blog and twitter) to feature my flight training and other aerial adventures. The description of the channel is pretty much the same as my blog: 

This channel and my blog will show the steps which I will be taking over the next few years in my pursuit of a Professional Pilot career. I will show step by step my path towards this goal, beginning with my first Flight Lesson. In addition, I will show you what inspires me in aviation from the flights I have taken to the people I have met. Along the way, I hope to inspire young or new pilots to follow their passion and take it to the next level.

The name "MartinsAviation" was already taken, so I went with MartinsAviation1 as the new name. (click to visit the channel) 

My first solo flight video: (when switching accounts, I lost the original comments... but have already gained 10,000+ views!) Feel free to re-comment and like, since this is the updated video. 



I am planning on updating the channel frequently with videos from my own flight training as well as many videos I have taken of flying when travelling both nationally and abroad. 

Here is a video of my second solo flight (time-lapse footage in the last minute):


Videos I have yet to upload include flights to and from France, California, Jamaica, Hawaii, Alaska, Florida, New York, etc...

Here is a video I have already uploaded: Delta 737-800 Landing Montego Bay (MBJ), Jamaica: 


Thanks for reading and watching!
Swayne Martin
Martins Aviation 
Twitter: @MartinsAviation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I really appreciate it! Glad you are here with me on the blog. If your comment does not appear right away, it will after verification.

Many Thanks, Happy Flying,
Swayne Martin