Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to the greatest mom in the world who helped me begin to love aviation from an early age. You been with me from the beginning, I couldn't do it without you mom! 



You've been there with me since my first flight lesson, never failing to call and wish me luck when I go flying. When I took off on my first solo flight, I saw you jumping up and down by the ramp area. Hopefully I'll be flying with you in the plane soon once I get my Pilot's License! Can't wait!



Love you Mom, 
-Swayne



3 comments:

  1. Oh... this is so sweet. You have an awesome Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She is awesome and so supportive, I couldn't ask for any better :)
      -Swayne

      Delete
  2. You said, Swayne. Your mom IS the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; I really appreciate it! Glad you are here with me on the blog. If your comment does not appear right away, it will after verification.

Many Thanks, Happy Flying,
Swayne Martin