Saturday, January 5, 2013

1st Round of Gear

The first round of flight gear came in the mail today. More to come in the future :) 

Going out tomorrow for my first Cessna 172 Lesson. Doing a test flight with it to see if I like it more than the Tecnam Sierra (from my first lesson). I am going to write something about how it went tomorrow. I really liked the Sierra, we'll see how it goes. 

Have a great weekend!
Swayne


First Logbook!

Federal Regulations... Books don't get much more exciting than this!

And of course, something to hold everything in :)


2 comments:

  1. Swayne, I can still remember the excitement I got when receiving each of these things as well! Maybe some would scratch their heads over how I could get so excited over a textbook...but I DEVOURED IT--just like I know you will!

    And that logbook...GORGEOUS, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, my brother laughs a little when he sees me studying some of this stuff. But you're right, when I get my full textbook, (or Sportys Online) -- not sure yet, I will definitely study study study

      I like the logbook too,
      Thanks!
      Swayne

      Delete

Thanks for your comment; I really appreciate it! Glad you are here with me on the blog. If your comment does not appear right away, it will after verification.

Many Thanks, Happy Flying,
Swayne Martin