Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Where In The World?

Hey, everyone...

You know the pretty cool map with all the red dots on it near the bottom of the right hand sidebar?  The one pictured here?: 

It's called a Clustr Map.  I was excited when I found Clustr Maps because it gives a neat visual of where the people visiting the blog are from, without giving away too much information on each visitor. 

My Blog is the Clustr Map featured map of the week!

So to all my new guests coming via Clustr Maps, thanks for stopping by!  I hope that you enjoy what you read while you're here! It would be great if you want to follow the blog and follow us on Twitter too (@MartinsAviation)! I hope some of the information and stories I have posted here will not only inspire future/current aviators, but anyone who has a dream of their own. Take it to the next level! There are people out there who will want to help you along! 



Oh, and if you have a blog of your own, I highly recommend Clustr Map (no, they are not paying me for this promo). I think it's really cool to see from where around the world people are visiting the blog. You can click on the map inside the right hand sidebar on my page. From there, you can zoom in on each continent to see specifically where people are viewing from. (yellow represents online/recently viewed... red indicates a past view)

If you like the blog, feel free to contact me via my profile. Follow us on Twitter receive updates about new posts, and interesting content at @MartinsAviation

Safe Flying! Have a Great Week!
Swayne Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I really appreciate it! Glad you are here with me on the blog. If your comment does not appear right away, it will after verification.

Many Thanks, Happy Flying,
Swayne Martin