Saturday, June 8, 2013

Flight Report: Air France A320 [F-GKXP] CDG to NTE

After a nice flight onboard an Air France A380 from Washington Dulles (IAD), it was time for me to connect to my final destination: Nantes, France. Never having flown commercially by myself, this was my first solo connection. After arriving into Nantes (NTE), I drove with my exchange family to Noirmoutier-en-Île for our stay at L'Abbaye de la Blanche. 

Air France Flight 7720 Information
  • Flight: Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG) to Nantes-Atlantique (NTE)
  • Flight Time: 1 Hours 05 Minutes
  • Aircraft: Air France A320 F-GKXP
  • Seat: 19F (window)


I had a few hours in-between my flights, so I explored some of the CDG terminals a little bit and ate my favorite French snack: a baguette with ham, cheese, and butter. 




Here is the video from our takeoff at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport on our Air France A320 (F-GKXP): 


I got lucky once again on my flight, no one sat in the entire row next to me, even with the plane nearly full. It was pretty fun flying on my first inter-European flight with Air France. It was nice flying over the French countryside. 


The seats weren't too bad but they were definitely outdated. But just after having come off of the brand new A380, I was a little biased. 



Here is the video from our landing into Nantes-Atlantique (NTE) on Air France A320 (F-GKXP): 



Thanks for reading and watching! 
Swayne Martin 
Twitter: @MartinsAviation

L'Abbaye de la Blanche on Noirmoutier (where I stayed)


4 comments:

  1. Nice post! Love France. When I'm there, I also take the opportunity (and excuse) to eat a baguette with cheese and butter...it's the only time it's on my diet, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yep... that's my favorite snack over there!
      -Swayne

      Delete
  2. Beautiful trip and great photos. Yes... I break my diet there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Karlene! Glad you liked it!
      -Swayne

      Delete

Thanks for your comment; I really appreciate it! Glad you are here with me on the blog. If your comment does not appear right away, it will after verification.

Many Thanks, Happy Flying,
Swayne Martin